10/15/08

Mess after Mess! I don't mind!

We broke out our 5 Mega pixel camera "Sweet"! Every picture is blurry, nice...
So Legacy is teaching me how to be very patient (Your children can definitely teach you stuff)! I don't like getting mad or yelling, especially at Legacy. So when she makes a mess like you can see I don't get mad I just kept giving her popcorn and letting her make a mess an even bigger mess(she had fun). Now I figured out a trick for messes I play with her while we clean it up. I am trying to teach her to pick up after herself and I figure if I make it fun to pick up stuff she may always like to pick up after herself. It seems to be working, she helped me pick up all the popcorn. I think that if she gets a negative reaction out of me everytime she makes a mess she is going to grow up and hate to clean. Well I always let her help me and am trying to make it fun because let's face it- Women are the cleaners. And one day she will be doing exactly what I am doing right now!

3 comments:

Anisa said...

That's what vacuums are for.

Ron and Debbie said...

she's worth the mess. I just hope it was butterless.

ClistyB said...

you never let a mess sit around long enough for a man to become the cleaner!!