10/15/08

Beater Anyone!

She loves beaters, if you let her see for example: Chocolate chips she will scream until you make them. Now she will watch you patiently the entire time but will want the beaters when you are finished! The other day I made Aunt Janice's Cheese Ball "YUMMY" and she wanted the beaters when I was done. It doesn't matter what is made just as long as she gets them when she is done!
At least she will sit in her chair and wait for them, that is the whole reason to make stuff - So she sits still for 5 minutes!

3 comments:

Anisa said...

Nothing better than eating butter & cream cheese.

Logan and Sydney said...

I still throw a tantrum if Logan tosses the beaters in the sink without me licking them. That's the way I was raised!!!

Ron and Debbie said...

You have to go for the beaters every time, or you will miss out on the real good things that come on them some times.