9/11/08

One Year Ago Today....

A year ago today we sold our beautiful townhome we worked so hard and spent alot of money fixing up. I was really sad to leave this home but knew we needed a bigger place because we were fast growing out of our townhome...We Bought this nice bigger home w/ room to grow. I fell in love with this home the first time I saw it, this home had everything I wanted. It was a rambler, w/ laundry upstairs and an unfinished basement. My favorite part about the home was the jetted tub in the master bath.
This was our Living room in our townhome we spent hours in this room.
This is our new living/kitchen/dining room. I love this room and we spend most of our time in this room.
I cannot believe it has been a year since we moved, time really flies by...

5 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Wow, that is crazy! I thought it had been like 6 months or something. Time really does fly by!

nateandcj said...

Beautiful house Shel!!

Tamalama said...

Nice new look! You've really become quite a homemaker. It is fun to see what you're like now-you've grown into a fantastic woman!

Brandon Doyle said...

Wow. Beautiful.
Nice work.

We like our 64 year old home, but we would LOVE a brand new home.

Blog on!

Anisa said...

Crazy how time flies!