I have been waiting a few months to get this cute frame and I finally did today. However, a few months ago I had a plan of what I wanted to do and when I bought it today and was leaving the store I was thinking "Why did I want this frame again'? So now today I have been struggling of how I can make this cute.. Please help me with your ideas I am having trouble pulling it together...
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

5 comments:
I think putting pictures of your own kid would be a good start!!!!
fill it all up with pics of me!!!!
Did you want to put it in your living room, or hallway? Put pic's of your family.
Love the background on your blog - so cute!
You know the wall in your living room with the Blake sign? Since that sign is so narrow, the picture would look cute below it (but you may need to move the Blake sign up a little). Then just put pics of the family in it.
Post a Comment