9/13/08

Philly Steak Cheese!!!

Today we spent the day in Orem at the University Mall and we went to the Quicksilver outlet. We found some really great buys. We also spent a good amount of time in Cabelas on our way back home. So me and Legz are sitting here (watching Tommy Boy) awaiting our Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches, I am starving. For dessert he is making Strawberry covered funnel Cakes. He said he needs to make them so he can perfect it when he makes them for the next Sunday dinner we do...

5 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Aren't we lucky to marry wonderful Blake boys who cook us delicious meals?

Logan and Sydney said...

I believe it is a Philly Cheese Steak. - Logan

Lib-Dawg said...

I have just become a fan of philly cheese stakes - so GOOD!

Brandon Doyle said...

You were in Orem and you didn't come see us in Provo?!

Anisa said...

I have to say my brothers are all good cooks. How did that happen?