9/9/08

About You!!!

7 Facts People Don't Know about you..


1] I take a shower before I take a bath (I don't like soaking/relaxing in dirty water)
2] I dust my home 3 times a week-Dust Freaks me out alot...
3] Cannot stand it if my dishes and counters/Table are not clean all the time (Includes Legacy's Chair)
4] Hate absolutely Hate putting gas in my car-And Lucas almost 95% of the time he does it for me. Phobia of touching the gas pumps...
5] I secretly wish I had time to run twice a day - instead of just once
6] I am known as a Nazi when it comes to any type of work!
7] I almost throw-up before anything important I have to do!

*Anyone who wants to do this tag please do*

3 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Tell us something we don't know.
-Logan

Lib-Dawg said...

I totally agree with you on the shower/bath thing!!! I love baths!

Brandon Doyle said...

Well, from the looks of your home, you work damn hard.

Have a good weekend!