8/26/08

What a Monkey?

So here is a video of my little Monkey. She scares the crap out of me. The problem is she has no fear right now, so she thinks she is Wonder woman. I would leave to make a copy or something and come back and see her sitting in her high chair. I was amazed when I first saw her do it. So I have been trying to capture a video of it. Here is a crappy video I was nervous at some parts so was looking more at her than the camera.

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

As I was watching I was like, Why is Shellie not closer, than I read the blog...she is quite daring!!! What a monkey!

Anisa said...

At least she doesn't have Joren there trying to "help" her out!

I still love the new piggy tail look.

Mrs Buchanan said...

She is a little monkey isn't she!