Here is some stuff we have been working on...
I have been working on these cute blocks. These Letter blocks are going to be hung on the wall by her closet with hooks on them. I wanted something we could hang her coats and umbrella on. Her bedding is Roxy of course, and are these colors I love it.
Here is the headboard, it my job to paint and distress it black. This is Lucas 3rd headboard, I think he loves making them. Wait til it is finished with her bedding it will be so cute!
Here is the base of the bed he is adding legs to it so it will sit off the ground. I also get to paint and distress it black...
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

3 comments:
I can't wait to see the finished project - it is looking good!!! Love the headboard!
could he just whip out some adirondack chairs for our porch?
7 of them will do.
you and Lucas are so creative Shellie, it looks awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures of what it will look like when it's all finished.
Post a Comment