So my cute little girl has been on a waiting list for a couple months to get into Jack and Jill Daycare/Pre-School. I called at the first of August and she said to probably plan on 1st of September. Well looks like the spot she has been waiting for, the kid stayed. So now she is thinking end of September and I want to cry. It is because I hate that she is stuck with me at work all day long. Every night we get home I do something fun with her, like take her to a park and get ice cream, play fun games, read books, etc.... I try and make her night as fun as possible. I was getting excitted for her to have some fun in the afternoons instead of being at boring work with me. Anyway that is why I am so sad today!!!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

3 comments:
At least you get to take her to work. Does this mean she gets in for september? That sounds like a fun place for her.
When I get feeling better, I'll try to plan one afternoon a week with Legz.
that's ok shell legz can be a business woman just like her mom..
Post a Comment