8/3/08

Weight Problem?

If you come to our home and see Legacy carrying around this scale don't worry she loves to weigh herself 25 times a day. The second she wakes up she runs into the bathroom and weighs herself. Why she is obsessed I may never know! I keep telling her she looks great, and her weight is perfect, but I don't think she believes me.

5 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Legz is a creature of habit, and at her age habit is learned. I can't imagine whom she has learned to weigh herself the first thing in the morning from. Huh Shel

Anisa said...

My boys like to weigh themselves too. Funny how they haven't gained any weight for like a year.

Logan and Sydney said...

I can here it now, "Hey Chubby Girl." - Logan

Bridget said...

that's so stinking cute. What can I say Shell our family gave us image complexes maybe that's where she got it from. Man she's gotten so big. Hope your all doing well. I love knowing that you have a blog on here too.

Lib-Dawg said...

I might have to agree with Aunt Debbie...but that's cute and funny that she does that!