8/2/08

Saturday Work....


Saturday... My alarm goes off at 5:00am I jump out of bed and get ready to run to Wal-mart to get the book I have been waiting months for "Breaking Dawn"(although I hope the book gets better cause I have read 100 pages so far and am not impressed), I also needed a protein bar because I needed to run 14 miles. I get home and run my 14 miles (I am so clutsy next time you see me I can tell you about my HUMILIATING run today). After my run starts the all-day long yard work clean-up from the flood. We started on our garden it looks pretty good now after we dug out all the dirt/mess. We are working on another part of our yard but that will be another post when we are finished. I weeded my planters and mowed the lawn, cleaned the back patio with an inch of dirt that dried on it, that took forever to clean off. Usually I ache so bad after a long run but not today cause I am popping Ibuprofen, so that I won't feel any pain in my back,knees and legs.

4 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm frustrated with that book right now. Your yard is looking good!

nateandcj said...

Good job on getting all that done in one day!!:) I will look for the email whenever you the chance. Thanks again.

Lib-Dawg said...

You are crazy to do all that in one day. Good for you. You don't like the book...I haven't started it, or have recieved it yet.

Anisa said...

Yea, I would say that it's definitely time for a fun weekend with Legz next weekend.