7/30/08

Finally..............

Finally, it took hours and hours of work but our basement is finally clean of dirt and water....
We kinda had fun, we used a squeegee and a hose. I think we should have invited Ryan to help, we had fun slipping and sliding all over the basement. When we were cleaning up our neighbor let us borrow there squeegee and Ryan thought it was so cool.

7 comments:

Anisa said...

I'm sure he would have loved to help! I guess Lucas isn't sick any more.

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm glad you were able to get it all cleaned up. I can't believe the rain ruined your basement that badly. So did your tredmill survive?

Mrs Buchanan said...

I like that picture you have of Legacy in your title. She is so cute.

ClistyB said...

of all people this could happen to, you are the one that would go nutso cause you are so clean!!

Lib-Dawg said...

Glad you got it all cleaned up!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of Legacy - so beautiful!

nateandcj said...

I love your new header!!!! Your little girl is beautiful!! Oh thanks for the information on the digital scrapbooking...if you can will you email me with some of your favorite sites,,,, Thanks and I am glad that your basement is all cleaned up!

nateandcj said...

duh... my email is nathanabbott@beyondbb.com