So for 3 days now I have had a migraine. I have been getting them alot this past month. They get so bad like today that I even throw up. I have been complaining about my eye site for about a month so here is my question(s):
1-Is my headaches causing my blurry vision?
or
2-Is my blurry vision causing my headaches?


7 comments:
Sometimes when I get headaches, not for a while, but in the past I have had headaches that completely screw with my vision. When I was in highschool they would make a horizontal line across my vision and there would be like feet missing but the top and bottom were together so it looked like a full picture. yeah, driving was insane. I recommend some chocolate and a diet coke. that's my cure. - Sydney
I had a headache like that once - with pucking. Not fun...I think it might because you are pushing yourself to hard - have the candle burning at both ends???
I bet Lucas has a cure for your headaches.....
Maybe you're just pregnant!
Anisa,
Nice Try... Man you really want me to get prego..
I kept getting a pretty bad headache on Saturday and Sunday but I think that was because I was reading like all day long. Sometimes I get really bad headaches when I've been doing a lot of thinking, especially during school. Maybe you just need to get some beauty sleep?
Shellie, please take care of yourself, try not overdoing this running stuff, and are you getting the nutrition you need?
DEb
Post a Comment