Today was our first trip to the zoo! We had so much fun, I had never been Legacy had never been and Lucas has been just to survey but never a customer. We had alot of fun, Legacy screamed everytime she saw an animal. We went to the bird show Legacy had a blast, it was a really cool show. Birds are Legz favorite animal, she went crazy during the show and sat on Lucas Lap the whole time. Needles to say it was a really fun experience.This picture Lucas said I had to Post for our Favorite crocodile Joren... We were really close to buying him a stuffed crocodile but thought it would be going to far...

8 comments:
Hey Shellie what is up????? Well I don't no what the heck I am doing, but I do Know that I love your blog...
O-Ya give legs a big kiss from me.
Hey Shellie this is Bridget. I'm so glad that you and Legacy had such a good time at the zoo. I was going to take Breane on Wednesday but then we decided to go shopping instead. Looks like you both had a blast though. I love your posts keep up the great work.
I'm quite certain Lucas went to the zoo when he was little:)
Glad you had fun. My kids love the zoo. And that white crocodile didn't scare Joren. Apparantly only lego crocodiles are scary.
Glad you are finally venturing out....just kidding.....My kids loved the zoo when we went a couple of years ago....For some reason animals can pretty much keep my kids entertained. I love the way you did the first photos on the zoo.....way cool!!!
i swear that white croc is fake. I have seen it three times and each time it is in the same position. its all a scam.
That's funny that the croc might be fake...according to your friend. That's a fun family adventure.
I always love going to the zoo. It's been a few years since I last went. I'm glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment