6/26/08

Backstreet Boys!!!


This is something I had to post!!! When I was about 16-17ish I discovered the Backstreet Boys me and my sisters would watch MTV's TRL after school because there videos where always the top! We all had a crush on one of them... Well they are back together and have made a new album called "Unbreakable" (cause this type of reunion worked so well for the Spice Girls-"Spice Girls who"?). Now if you are a fan you will notice that Kevin is missing he left the group to pursue other interests and declined helping them make this new album. Well some may argue that they liked N'SYNC better (like Logan because he has a man crush on JT-AKA-Justin Timberlake). Backstreet Boys 4-E-V-E-R!

7 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

HAHAHA!!!!!! Ok it was moer then a small chuckle :)
You are so cute...i am not going to lie i am a backstreet boys lover myself :) i Still rock out to it on my ipod!-but dont tell anyone...

Anisa said...

I hope I never have to hear any of their new songs on the radio... barf.

Lib-Dawg said...

I think I like their new song...You know who should of left the band was the Carter boy - he is not my favorite. And for some useless info one of the backstreet boys is from a town in my mission that I served in. Random - i know!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I used to love backstreet boys I still have a lot of their songs on my ipod, and I have all of their old cds. Bytheway Spice Girls are also pretty cool, I used to be obsessed with Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys, now I've moved on and love Angels & Airwaves!!!

Ron and Debbie said...

I'm way too old to comment!!!

ClistyB said...

i always mix those two bands up, but love 'em just the same!!

Logan and Sydney said...

I was a Backstreet girl myself. Logan liked N'SYNC? YUCK!!!