
So we discovered the drive-inn, we love it. We take our truck put a bunch of blankets and cooler full of snacks and we sit in the back. We saw the Incredible Hulk and Iron Man (we had already seen Iron Man but I really like Robert Downy jr. so didn't mind), it was so much fun. Legacy usually falls asleep about an hour and half into the first movie. The only thing we thought was we picked the wrong movie because this drive-inn has 6 screens, she sat and watched "Kung-Fu Panda" (we had already seen it) on another screen. So we should of went to that one cause the next one was Indiana Jones. Well I wish we had discovered this along time ago cause I think the Drive-Inn is fun anytime.
3 comments:
Drive-in movies are a fun part of my growing up days except for the bathroom runs which is another story which makes me hate men!!
Debbie
I want to go to the drive-in, next time I come up we should go!!!
That's a great way to take kids to the movie - it's fun for everyone.
Post a Comment