Last night I was doing the dishes and Lucas was sitting at the counter playing with his phone. I noticed out of the corner of my eye Legacy running from her room to our room a couple times. Well I decided to look right when she was running from her room to our room and noticed she was buck naked. I screamed and chased her to our bedroom and hurry and put a diaper on her. Luckily I checked the floors no wet spots "thank goodness". So I put a diaper on her and a onesie she laid on the floor as you can see and pouted... She loves to be naked, I always feared the day she would learn how to take her DIAPER Off!!!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
I've heard horror stories about stuff like that! Good luck!
ahhh, like mother like daughter!
Legacy, our little nudie cutie!!!!
That is so funny! I love that picture of her - what a cute pill!
Post a Comment