Everyone knows me and Libby finished the Salt Lake half marathon over the weekend! Here are some photos of me the marathon people took. Lucas failed to get any photos cause he was holding Legacy and trying to snap a photo. Libby has a good one on her blog! (Libby I have to say your photos look like you are undercover running from someone) I finished in 2 hours 15 minutes, it hurt me to stop and try to use the porta potty, but I had to pee so bad and I am not one of those hard core runners that will just piss myself and keep on running. So I lost 10 minutes, my time was ok but next year I am shooting for under 2 hours! I had so much fun that I have decided on the following races to run for the rest of 2008: I will run alot more next year.
Thanks Libby I had so much fun, Saturday April 18th 2009 is the next Salt Lake Marathon,
C-you there!
St. George Half Marathon
St. George Full Marathon (If I draw out)
Moab Half Marathon (If me and Libby register in time)
Desert Morning News 10k (If I draw out)
Thanks Libby I had so much fun, Saturday April 18th 2009 is the next Salt Lake Marathon,
C-you there!
St. George Half Marathon
St. George Full Marathon (If I draw out)
Moab Half Marathon (If me and Libby register in time)
Desert Morning News 10k (If I draw out)
You see that guy in back of me I knocked into him trying to run past him.




5 comments:
Shellie - that was so funny about you not wanting to "piss" your pants. I was laughing out loud!!! Also, you knocked someone trying to get to the finish line - hard core! WORK IT!!! I'm so excited for Moab - it will be a great motivator over the summer!
We are so proud of you!! Hope that you don't over-do with all those marathons. Also, I guess if you were really dedicated, you could get you some depends!!
Wouldn't that just rub you raw?
Shellie
Our neighbor is a big believer in adult diapers. A soiled one was in a bag in front of her house for a couple days waiting for someone to toss it in the dumpster. EWW!
-Sydney
Those are some awesome pictures, sorry we weren't able to get some better.
Post a Comment