Well I have OCD when it comes to onesies, Legacy has to have them on. Well tonight (Anisa would be proud) Legacy is not wearing one. It is driving me crazy that all she is wearing is a tee-shirt and pj bottoms. It is all I can think about just putting one on her -AAAHHH-But I know it is for my own good. Summer is coming and I purposely bought clothes that she could not wear one. So I am going to go obsessively clean something to stop me from putting one on her. Next time it will be a little easier I hope.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

5 comments:
Whoa! I will put them on my newborns but they are way too much work when they are older.
oh how funny! I was kind of like that with the newborns up to one year and then only in cold weather. But where my big OCD came in was that they had to be Carter's onesies. Because if they were the Gerber ones, I knew that Mike would stretch out the fabric IF he even chose to re-fasten them after a diaper change. So it was Carter's or maybe Gap, because they were sturdy. But you feel like only one layer of clothing is too thin and the seams must be rubbing against their skin, huh? Esp with denim and the diaper also in the same spot, right? If the babies went without a onesie, it would HAVE to be a very thick, high quality, soft cotton.
Totally know that feeling, I am feeling it right now as a matter of fact!
Little baby garments as i call them.
It must be a mom thing. My mom was always freaking out when my sisters didn't have a onesie on their babies.
-Sydney
Hey!1 It is snowing today!! let's hope she had one on today!
Post a Comment