skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last Sunday grandpa set Legacy in the rocking chair and rocks her to sleep. Look how sweet, how innocent. If you only knew..... SHE STEALS, then HIDES it somewhere. For example, today after work the second I walked in the door she jumped out of my arms and ran into her room. I thought to myself oh how cute she missed her toys. A few minutes later I started looking for the TV remote. She comes strolling out of her room with the TV remote and DVD remote in her hands. I was like you little sneak, you hid those what if you forgot where you put them. I figured out two of her hiding places: The pots and pans and in her Dora play house full of balls. So if you come to our home and cannot find something you brought just ask legz. Lets just pray she doesn't forget where she puts the items she STEALS!
4 comments:
She is so precious - little Legacy - she wouldn't ever steal anything!
I agree with Libby. She was just taking care of them for you. She is such a sweetheart. I wished that we could have spent more time with her.!!!
She is so cute! I love the little thing with her nose. She is just so adorable!!
I always blame my kids... and it turns out I just forgot where I put it.
Post a Comment