
What a night!!! Well we were on our way back from
Anisa & Ryan’s, for a lovely Sunday dinner. We pull up in our driveway and realize we needed to take our Red Box DVD Back. So I ran into our house got the DVD and we were on our way to
Wal-mart. When we arrive at
Wal-mart I jump out of the car, thinking this is like Hollywood video or blockbuster drop off (I have never dropped off at a Red Box Before). I was DEAD WRONG!!!! I stood in line for 20 minutes, just to return a stinking video. They really need 2 different boxes a Drop off and a Rental. Well now we are on our way home and I am all excited cause Desperate Housewives (which I wait all week to see) was going to begin. Lucas had homework so he was going to go down to the basement and I was going to make popcorn for me and Legacy. I get the bowl and start popping. I had Legacy in my arms and I stupidly put the bowl too close to the edge. She knocked the bowl off the counter and right onto my foot – “It shattered into a thousand pieces”, and cut my foot. I yelled at Lucas to grab Legacy out of my arms. He took her and put her in her high chair. We scrambled to clean the mess up. Meanwhile, my foot just would not stop bleeding. So I had to take a photo. It is not bad, it just deep(although it hurts to walk, how am I going to run now-I can't take a break). So now that the mess is cleaned up it is 8:35 and I already missed most of desperate housewives. I grabbed some milk bandaged my foot and started to rock Legacy to sleep. When of course the moment I sit down the cable goes out!! I go what the heck is going on here… So I hurry and called
Comcast and they say there is an OUTAGE in the area but working to restore it. It is now 9:00 and I am sitting in the rocking chair, I missed my favorite show, my foot is bleeding and hurts, my only decent bowl is broken, and Lucas is studying downstairs, meanwhile Legacy is still up and running around playing with her toys… What a great weekending!
4 comments:
oh no!!!
Redbox. Mike wants to open a shop with nothing but Redbox's inside. To make returns easier, and eliminate heavy breathers who stand too close to you while you are trying to pick out a movie.
Sorry about the foot.
YOu might be able to catch Desperate on NBC.com
Oh my gosh! All in one night and in a few hours - that is so crazy!!! I hope your foot heals quickly. That amount of blood looked like you should have called 911 for sure!!! Don't worry about desperate - you can watch full episodes online...that's what i have to do with Grey's! Happy healing!
Oh dear! Oh dear!! Be careful with your foot, since you have insulin problems, you need to watch your feet to make sure they heal well and make sure there is no glass left in the cut and watch for infection!! Dr. Mom Blake
I found out with my wild kids that everything had to be Tupperware or plastic of some sort.
I'm so sorry you got cut! Ouch.
Joren broke a glass all over the place the other day, but at least no one got cut. Sounds like a fun night!!!
Post a Comment