4/29/08

Are Bubbles Scary?

Tonight I thought I would give Legacy her 1st bubble bath, well it scared the "shit" out of her literally. I got scratched, clawed, there were tears, poop and screams of terror. I can't believe a few little harmless bubbles could do so much harm.

5 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Thats funny, I would claw scream and throw tantrum FOR a bubble bath, not to get out of one. It is an art she will learn to appreciate in time I am sure.
-Sydney

Logan and Sydney said...

I want to know if you scrubbed the tub out or just washed the poop down the drain? - Logan

Ron and Debbie said...

Oh dear!! Was it the bubble bath I gave her? That is so sad!!!
Give her a kiss for me!!
Grandma B

Lucashell said...

Logan I cleaned the tub super well and filled it back up with bubbles(that is the photo I took and posted). I was not going to take a photo of a poopy tub-That would be a freaky reminder!

Anisa said...

That made me giggle!