I had to post another post of Legz in the bath. She loves to take baths I think besides going outside this is her favorite place to be. Well I usually say around 8pm "Legz you wanna take a bath"? She knows what "BATH" means, so she takes off for her bathroom. When we arrive I usually turn the water on and start getting her undressed. Well she cannot wait so she has started to scream and claw you and try to jump into the tub fully clothed. It has become quite the ordeal to get her undressed. I cannot figure it out I think she thinks I might be teasing her. Like I am filling the tub up in front of her and then going to laugh and say "HA you can't get in", and laugh as I am carrying a screaming child from the bathroom!!!!! I don't think so.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
She is such a 'wild woman'!
you think she loves baths now, wait till you stop using that bathing chair, and she realizes it is a mini pool!!
I think that you should post on the resolution bog about the half marathon. Just a suggestion.
Cute, cute! How funny - kids are so interesting. I could tell when we were staying with you how much she likes the bathroom. The best is when I found her sitting down behind the toilet...crazy girl!
Post a Comment