Our new office is wonderful! Legacy loves her new prison. So I took pics to show you all how much she likes it, well for now that is!
She has alot of room to crawl around and play with her toys.
She loves that stinking binki but only when she is in her little box. If you try to give it to her outside her box she will throw it back at you.
I absolutly love this new high chair. It is a life saver, she sits by me while I am on the computer eating her yummy snacks and taking naps. It cracks me up.
She has alot of room to crawl around and play with her toys.
She loves that stinking binki but only when she is in her little box. If you try to give it to her outside her box she will throw it back at you.
I absolutly love this new high chair. It is a life saver, she sits by me while I am on the computer eating her yummy snacks and taking naps. It cracks me up.

4 comments:
The pen looks so fun but her poor little uncomfortable sleep position in the high chair doesn't look comfortable at all!!
what kind of food do they serve in jail? Send me her jail cell # so I can mail her letters.
Funny comments and funny blogg!!! Oh poor Legacy she has it so rough. ;)
I'm sure I could donate some more toys if she gets bored. Soon enough she'll figure out how to break the gate or climb over it.
Post a Comment