Today Lucas had to go to the UofU law library. So he took me and Legz to the Gateway Mall and dropped us off so we could do a little shopping while he did stuff for school. Here are some of the goods we purchased.
I put several build-a-bear stuffed animals in front of her and this is the one she chose. I also let her pick an outfit for her new bear and this is the one she chose. I love that she knows what she wants and will let you know. We named her new build a bear pinky. She carried it throughout our shopping spree!
When Lucas finally joined us we went to quicksilver and look at the cute Roxy outfit we bought. Of course Lucas got the one that said "I love daddy", love the shorts she is going to look so cute this summer. In the last 2 weeks alone, I think I bought her so many cute summer clothes. I am now working on shoes to get her, because she will be walking. What a wonderful project shoes to match each outfit I cannot wait.
I put several build-a-bear stuffed animals in front of her and this is the one she chose. I also let her pick an outfit for her new bear and this is the one she chose. I love that she knows what she wants and will let you know. We named her new build a bear pinky. She carried it throughout our shopping spree!
When Lucas finally joined us we went to quicksilver and look at the cute Roxy outfit we bought. Of course Lucas got the one that said "I love daddy", love the shorts she is going to look so cute this summer. In the last 2 weeks alone, I think I bought her so many cute summer clothes. I am now working on shoes to get her, because she will be walking. What a wonderful project shoes to match each outfit I cannot wait.

3 comments:
Legacy is such a sweetheart! I can just see her pointing to the things she wants! She may not be able to talk yet, but you sure can tell what she wants!
She is going to have so many stuff animals, she won't fit in her crib anymore.
love the Roxy shorts!!
What's wrong with that girl? she chose one of the least expensive Build a Bears!!!!!!!!!!
She is so adorable. I can't wait until she can talk and tell you what you have to get her.
Post a Comment