Today my boss gave me the day off, because it was presidents day. I was totally excited to get somethings that have been on my list crossed off.
I have been wanting to organize Legacy's room. Well here is what I discovered, Legacy has way to many clothes. There are 5 storage bins full of clothes and I have not even begun to put her 12 month stuff in a storage bin. To give you an example, the right side is the clothes that she is wearing and I did 2 more loads today that are not hung up. The left side of her closet is clothes I have purchased in the last month and a half (minus the clothes Grandma Blake got her for christmas). You can just imagine what she will have by the time summer hits, that is not even half what I purchase for her every season, I may have a problem. The funny thing is you should see my closet I have no clothes at all. Funny how it changes once you have kids.
I made dinner tonight it consisted of: Chicken fried chicken, mash potatoes w/ white gravy sauce, biscuits, and a cranberry vinagrett salad, then the final touch Butter Toffee Bars topped with milk chocolate and pecans. It was fun making a good meal, we never have anytime because we get home by 5:30-6:00 so we usually have something like hot dogs & chips or Lucas has a totinos pizza and I have cereal.
I have been wanting to organize Legacy's room. Well here is what I discovered, Legacy has way to many clothes. There are 5 storage bins full of clothes and I have not even begun to put her 12 month stuff in a storage bin. To give you an example, the right side is the clothes that she is wearing and I did 2 more loads today that are not hung up. The left side of her closet is clothes I have purchased in the last month and a half (minus the clothes Grandma Blake got her for christmas). You can just imagine what she will have by the time summer hits, that is not even half what I purchase for her every season, I may have a problem. The funny thing is you should see my closet I have no clothes at all. Funny how it changes once you have kids.So this little sweetheart, she was so good today. She fell asleep in her high chair while I was making dinner so I put her in front of the TV while we ate dinner. I didn't want Grandma Blake to think she would get a kinked neck sleeping in her high chair. I got so much done because she was so good. We had a fun day shopping, cleaning, making food, I am glad we get that chance to stay home once in a while.

6 comments:
I have to MAKE myself buy something for me once in awhile (clotheswise) it is so easy to think that one of the 5 kids needs something more than I do.
I am back at the office starting tomorrow morning! I will see you two there!
Dang girl!!! Legacy has a ton of clothes...maybe you should shop for yourself, it sounds like her wardrobe is set for a few years. That or you need to pop out all girls.
Oh yeah - those butter toffee bars sound good! You should put the recipe on your blogg - or send it to me!
Now I might get in trouble for saying this, but maybe you should just buy both of you less clothes. - Logan
I was at Target today and in their dollar section they had these cute wooden hangers that were pink with butterflys and flowers on them. Legacy needs some for her cute clothes. They were 2 for $1.
The boys ones were blue with turtles. Do you think they'll still have them when I find out what I'm having?
Now girls, you all have way too many clothes and really, hangers that are fancy?!?!
Your dinner sounds really good!!
Thanks for making Legz not have a kinked neck!
Post a Comment