2/13/08

I've Been Tagged!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was a senior in High School can you believe it (was hoping I was going to graduate because I had a problem with ditching). I was working at Best Western Coral Hills it was my 4th year. My mom was 7 Months Pregnant with my little Brother Nic.

5 Things on my To-Do List today:Finish this tag. Laundry, Clean Bathrooms, Run 4 Miles + Lift, take a bubble bath.

Snacks I enjoy: Fruit Roll ups, Lucky Charms, lemmon juice

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Payoff homes for my family, Travel somewhere great with the family all expenses paid, buy legacy lots of clothes, invest so we would always have money.

3 of my bad habits: Bitting my nails, using only half a bottle of lotion then buying and using a new one, buying Legacy new clothes every week (now you know where all are extra money goes)

5 places I have lived: My Parents, Anisa & Ryan's Scholes, Our Apartments as follows: Remington, South Gate, Santa fe

5 jobs I have had: Best Western Coral Hills "Front Desk Manager", Dairy Queen "Ice Cream Maker", Target "Lame Assed Associate", Ulrich Realtors "Office Manger", Ryan Pool "Assistant".

5 things people don't know about me: I love doing yard work, I have had a huge obsessions with the X-Files(started to get paranoid thinking they where really out their), When I was little I was in love with Michael Jackson, I absolutley hate cheescake, I have always secretly wished I had a Super Power.

Yay! I did it! Now I tag Anisa, Libby, Sydney, Jessie, Summer. Have fun with it! :)

2 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Wow - Shellie, i just learned so much about you!!! Thanks for tagging me, now who am i going to tag???

Logan and Sydney said...

What's the super power? I bet it’s being invisible so you can hide from Lucas, and it would make stalking a lot easier. – Logan