I love my Nike Shoes. I love to run so much my Nike's wear out so dang fast. Now they have this new thing called NikeID (http://nikeid.nike.com/). You can customize your nikes to what you want from the colors to putting a message on them. The prices are pretty much the same as just buying regular nikes $100 or more you will spend on a good pair. I am really excited to get my 1st pair, I am just having trouble deciding on the colors to use.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

2 comments:
That is WAY cool! I'm totally checking that website out! Not that I have any money to buy any, but maybe i can fanagle some somewhere??? Cool, cool!
my sister, Cari, the other NIKE+ addict, bought herself some. Cant remember what she put on them. But her husband liked hers so much he designed his own. Their last name is HAM (seriously) and so he put HAMRTIME on his!! Im not sure how he spelled it, but that was the idea.
I always want to do that, but never actually sit down and order them up. I like how you can do lots of different syles, not just the SHOX, but the casual kind, too. I know when I make some, I will be getting like three different kinds. I'm sure of it. We would have been all over those back in the cheerleading days!!
Post a Comment