So I just barley got a new scrapbook magazine, and was learning some new tricks on how to blur photos backgrounds. I thought I would share with you what I did. The only thing I was really disappointed that I could only find 7 photos of me and Legacy together. I am always the one behind the camera and and not in front of it. Something I need to work on.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

2 comments:
Yes! You need more pic's of you and Legacy! Love the page - very cute!!! I need to get scrapbook'n!
I need to learn. Every month I get a pack from my job and I am trying but my pages end up kind of pitiful. No one in my family reall does it and it is completely foreign to me. NEED TO LEARN!
-Sydney
P.S. Love the picture of Legz in the pool, she is like "blah, this is so not cool." Hilarious!
Post a Comment