2:00 am we hear Legacy humming in bed, that is our signal that she is up. Lucas gets out of bed to make the bottle I get up to get he out of bed. As I enter her room I smell this weird smell that burns the back of my throat and my eyes water. I flip on the light and their it is- She threw up everywhere, so needless to say I take her out of bed start stripping her down to give her a bath cause lets face it she stunk so bad. Lucas throws her stuff in the washer so that we can do a load. I gave her a bath dressed her and I knew she was sick because she didn't even move when I was trying to get her dressed. Well to tell you she threw up over and over everything all night long (Bed, floors, toys and us) would be an understatement. Lucas said this morning that he didn't know when a kid was sick it would be such hard work. Here is a photo of my poor little girl this is how she is today, she is totally out of it.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago


5 comments:
Poor sweet baby Legz. I love all the laundry you have to do when their are sick. Plus the carpet cleaning, etc. It is so great when they learn how to throw up in a bowl!
Poor Legz. I feel bad for you, I'm sure it's been hard, but I'm sure she'll be her normal self in a few days. Good luck!
Oh my poor little sweatheart!!! She looks so sad in that pic. Hope that she doesn't get dehydated. Give her a couple of extra loves from Grandma B.
The poor thing! That is not fun at all! That picture is classic though - so funny. Although, i don't think that it's suppose to be funny! Hope she is feeling better!
and people think we are crazy for preferring leather couches!!!!
Easy clean-up people! Just be careful that you don't feed her anything with red dye. Cause when it comes up, it could very well stain whatever she throws it up on. We made that mistake a few times with red Gatorade.
Post a Comment