1/17/08

Photography Contest!

Well tonight me and Lucas went to Babies R Us, (I was tempted to buy Anisa a little girl outfit, but figured I would wait until the official announcement). When we were going through the store a lady from Kiddie Kandids stopped us and asked if she could photograph legacy. She said she wanted to enter her into the photography contest that is held monthly. And if we agreed we would get a free 8x10. I thought what the heck even though I felt like Legacy was a mess, plus she was teething today and was not in the best mood. So here are some photos of her, if she wins we get a plaque with her photo in it and her photo is displayed for a month. Will see maybe it is just gimmick so you will buy photos from them. Either way I always love getting her photos taken.

This one was my favorite out of them all!

She is too cool for this!

Huh?

How excitting they think I am actually going to stand here!

Mom how many times are you going to tell me not to eat the bear!

5 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

How darling are those pics!!! I love the hat one, too.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Legacy is so adorable, and very photogenic(this word might be spelled wrong). I hope she wins!!!

Rachel said...

Aww...how cute. Man, she IS getting big! We need to have another play date soon! :)

Anisa said...

The froofy grandma picture is so not Legacy. Anyway, I like the bench one best!

Lib-Dawg said...

That's so cool that they stopped you and asked to take her picture! She is so stinking cute! I love the one of her standing up! Hope she wins!!!