10/23/11

West Update...

Here is an update on West... I took him to the Dr. He is growing very very well I think he is a "Ginormous" baby, actually toddler.. We just made an appointment with another DR. to check and see if he needs tubes in his ears. Our pediatrician is positive he will need them but we will see after his appointment. Maybe I laugh more than you. But this kids cracks me up so much, he is into EVERYTHING - He is so different from Legacy he is physically exhausting, I don't know where he gets his energy. At least most of the stuff he does makes me laugh, that makes it easier that he is a wild child.
I love this picture I was teasing him he DID NOT like it...
We have upgraded him in a big kid car seat, he likes being able to see. He is growing up way too fast..

3 comments:

Bridget said...

he's so cute, and getting so grown up!

Em said...

Okay the pic of him in the tub you can totally tell the little man is fondling the goods. You weren't joking. LOL!

Anisa said...

Boys are super exhausting!!!