This is my sweet little girl she is adorable lately. We have been getting along really well. I enrolled her in alot of stuff this year and she is just having a blast.
Watching her dance this year compared to last year is so different. She is super graceful and listens very closely to the dance instructor. I am amazed at what just a year makes. She is also West 2ND mom, this little girl thinks she needs to wait on West all the time. I have to say she is so cute with him although he becoming one spoiled little guy. The other day he was crawling up the stairs and we looked at him and both said no West. Well of course West gave us this smile like I got you guys wrapped around my little finger. He knows he totally has us jumping thru hoops...
Watching her dance this year compared to last year is so different. She is super graceful and listens very closely to the dance instructor. I am amazed at what just a year makes. She is also West 2ND mom, this little girl thinks she needs to wait on West all the time. I have to say she is so cute with him although he becoming one spoiled little guy. The other day he was crawling up the stairs and we looked at him and both said no West. Well of course West gave us this smile like I got you guys wrapped around my little finger. He knows he totally has us jumping thru hoops...

3 comments:
I love her leotard... it is so cute:)
Legacy looks like Anisa. I just see the blake in Legacy. I wish I was in dance, hope she sticks with it and loves it. So love the aprons - how cute, what class are you taking. Sounds fun. Also, are you not private any more? Cause I got on the dashboard and you had all these updates. Good thing if you aren't private cause now I can get all your update feeds. Or maybe blogger is changing things just like netflix and facebook. ;)
Love it
Post a Comment