7/31/11

We love Camping....

So we went on our first camping trip this year. It was so much fun, we absolutely loved it.

Here we are on our way decided to stop at Taco Johns which I am not a fan of I actually like Taco Bell way better. But the kids really liked it.

We went and camped in Laramie, Wyoming because Lucas had a bike race here. He ended up hurting himself (so he couldn't race) but we decided since we had the camp reserved to go anyway. I am really glad we did I fell in love with this camp ground. This is the view from our tent it was so nice. The kids both slept thru the night really well the weather was perfect.We decided to pack up and move to another camp site in the process we stopped in Laramie and ate at a restaurant called McAlister's this restaurant was recommended to us. We loved it this was a really awesome place to eat, I so want to go back and eat there again. Then we headed to the Historic state prison what an awesome place to visit I could have stayed all day. I was so interested in everything about this place but then again I really love museums so it was awesome..
We headed up to a snowy range about 50 miles west of Laramie. Don't let the snow fool you it was really warm. I loved the view and are camping spot wasn't too bad either.
Here is Legacy all dirty and this is her final outfit I had packed for her. She thought if she got dirt on her she needed to change we kept saying you are camping dirt is apart of it.
We had alot of fun and can't wait til we go again...

7 comments:

Em said...

It looks like so much fun, I am glad you like mcalisters, and I love the snowy range, your trip looked fun, i can't wait to hear more about it.

Ron and Debbie said...

Your making me jealous camping at a lake with snow this time of year. There isn't any snow down here, not even on the La Sal's. Cute pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun.

Lib-Dawg said...

HOW FUN!!! West is getting so big and still as cute as ever! I'm so glad you loved that prison - it was pretty interesting and neat.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Wyoming really is beautiful. I thought that old prison in Laramie was awesome. It looked like you all had a lot of fun camping.

Anisa said...

Looks like a nice place to camp:)

ERIN said...

It looks so pretty and I bet even better in person.. Legacy looks so cute all dirty and messy hair. That's the best part about camping. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

nateandcj said...

Pretty places to camp. Your kids are so cute!!