6/12/11

Temple Pic...

I did this temple pic yesterday a lady from poppyseed came and hosted it. Lucas loves how it looks all antique, it was cool to see how they did it cause it would be so simple to do to other photos. So I have some photos I will be doing it to. I still think that the frame would look cool distressed but I will let my sister decide cause its her pic..But you can check them out http://www.poppyseedprojects.com/

5 comments:

DAVIS' said...

O my gosh, i love love love it. It is amazing, i love it so much. I cant wait to put this awesome picture up in my home. Thank you so much Shellie, you are so talented in everything you do. Cant wait to see you, love you so much...WOW thanks again.

Anisa said...

It looks really cool.

ERIN said...

It does look awesome, you could totally do that to some different photos. Your sister is right very talented!

Lib-Dawg said...

That looks awesome!!!! Some day when i have money again I will have to make one of those for me! And, West is just getting so big and even more darling!!!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is gorgeous! I love it!