Well Legacy had told me awhile back she wanted to do a sleepover. So I started to kinda plan one, well I hope all the girls liked it cause seemed like they had alot of fun, This was Legacy 1st slumber Party....
I decided to make all the girls there very own Sponge Bob Pillow case to take home. On the invites we told the girls to bring a pillow with no pillow case. When I brought them out when it was time to go to bed they went crazy saying they loved Sponge bob it was super cute.
1. Painted Shirts - I loved watching them get so creative and paint shirts they had so much fun well for them and me.
2. I had gotten them all there own bucket of sidewalk chalk of course who doesn't like sidewalk chalk
3. I got all the girls there own container of bubbles not just any bubbles the Crayola "Color bubbles" I sure hope it washes out of clothes. It would also dye your skin if it came in contact with you those where the messiest things I had ever seen
4. I had made Dirt cups which was, pudding, Oreo and Gummy worms sticking out the top with whip cream on the top. I also put them in red Margarita cups they looked so cute.
Here they all are after they passed out watching Movies and eating a ton of popcorn.It was such a fun night, Legacy kept calling it her girl party and told me that she had an AWESOME time.

5 comments:
I love the pictures, That was awesome of you. You are so brave,but now legacy needs to go to someone else's house for a slumber party. Paiglee loved it she will just randomly talk or tell me things about it. I love how they are all crashed out, so fun.
so cute I love how creative you are Shellie. Yes something did happen with my mom and her blog/facebook. You can still call her at 435-619-0677 or I'd love for you to call or write me my # is 435-229-1020.
I'm impressed that kids that young would be able to handle that. Tons of fun activities!
Wow - what a fun little sleepover. I'm sure Legacy will always remember it. You're getting so good with sewing - love the pillow cases. :)
That looks like a lot of fun. I remember having a slumber parties when I was little, they were always so much fun.
Post a Comment