3/21/11

Up late...

Well my little boy is getting so big... I can't believe he is almost 3 months old... So lucas claims that this little guy is a mama's boy. For example: The other night he was fussing while Lucas was holding him, once he handed him over he fell right to sleep. He is always joking that I finally got my baby.. We all know Legz preferres Lucas to me, she is a daddy's girl..
It probably doesn't help that after everyone goes to sleep I wake him up bring him downstairs and we rock in the rocking chair and talk. Its so fun staying up late with him, I look forward to it everynight.

4 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

So cute -- he looks a lot like Legacy --

Lib-Dawg said...

What a happy little West! Such a cute picture! Well i'm glad you get this time with him every night - it is so good to have that mother/child bonding, so I have heard. Nice blanket by the way! :) And dang girl, you've lost almost all your baby weight (I saw your comment on Jessie's blog) Good job to you.

Anisa said...

He changes every time I see a picture of him! He is so cute and growing up way too fast!

You know how much my kids liked Ryan when they were babies:)

Bridget said...

he's really cute and he definitely reminds me a lot of you Shellie. Wish I could see you all. Hopefully sometime soon we can.