3/6/11

Too Cute...

So right now Legz loves her little brother... I say right now because once he becomes mobile I think I will be hearing screams from her, because he will be bugging her and touching her stuff. Legz loves holding him he will fall asleep if she is holding him, it is so cute. She does claim she gets to hot holding him, I will ask if I can take him but she will say "no its ok I love holding him". She is always singing to him I think these two are TOO CUTE...

7 comments:

Anisa said...

That is an adorable pic!

Yea, Joren loved Terek until he started getting into his stuff too.

wendypepper said...

You'll have to do as I did--'Bridget, YOU begged for a little sister. Deal with it!' Mostly, they're friends now though.

DAVIS' said...

I love them so much, miss you Shellie cant wait to see you again...

Lib-Dawg said...

I love, love, love Legacy's hair. that is such a cute picture of the two of them. And that picture of West in his bear coat is so cute/funny!

Mary said...

So so cute. Legz hair is getting so dark & she looks so grown up!

ERIN said...

Legacy looks like a little teenage girl in this picture! She's so cute, and of course West is to...I love how hes just looking at her

The DeLoe Family said...

What a beautiful picture. And I love how West's sweater matches the blanket, lol!