When West was in the hospital in Salt Lake City, during the nurses shift change one night me and Lucas went to Old Navy. I found this cute Bear Coat for 7 dollars. It is my most favorite thing because it is so cold up here, and it keeps him so warm.
Well I was putting him in it and noticed that he is getting close to growing out of it. I am so sad, I really need to find something else to put him in.


3 comments:
LOL, now that you mention it, it is like putting a pillow case on a pillow, just not as much jolting.
It is pretty funny how you have to put him in it..lol So cute though, love that little guy!
Too bad I didn't save any of my stuff like that. I think I had one of those.
He kind of looks more like Lucas in that pic.
Post a Comment