Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

6 comments:
Upvoted for: 'We will get to take him home.'
: )
What a great picture!!!! He is way cute, and I think he's going to take after you Shellie! :) :) :) So glad you finally get to take him home - what a miracle!
He changes every time I see a picture of him! I'm so excited you get to take him home on Tuesday!
O my gosh he is sooooooo cute, Im in love with him already. Cant wait to see you guys, I want the job of cute baby boy holder, so if anyone asks, then say its taken. p.s. love the chin on him Kai has the same thing hahahahah
yay!!! he's looking a lot better. I'm so happy for you guys.
so pleased he's doing so well. How are you feeling dear? Good luck with all this new fun you'll be having:] Both your chidren are beautiful. [don't EVER tell West I said that!]
Post a Comment