12/25/10

Christmas...

Merry Christmas, Oh it was so much fun watching legz opening gifts this morning. Lucas actually got the game he has been wanting for awhile.. Call of Duty Black Ops, I am glad he has something to play. If you know Lucas at all its not Christmas unless you have some toy to play with..
Legz was hilarious when she was opening gifts. Here she is when she opened her new Sponge Bob Snuggie, thanks to grandma B. This will definitely come in handy in the cold.
Here is the Family Christmas Present.. He is not home with us yet but he will be soon. We miss him so much its hard to be home while he is still in the hospital trying to get better. It cracked me up cause when he was born he had this singing voice, and I thought oh cute he is doing what Brenner was doing when he wanted to fall asleep. (But that is what tipped off the nurse that something was wrong.) I can't even tell you how cute it was to see Lucas face when he saw his son, (something I will never forget) I swear his smile was from ear to ear. Lucas kept saying he was so in love with his face, and oh is his face so stinking cute... He even has this sweet soft cry when he is getting worked on, of course it makes me cry. I don't like the tube down his throat or the IV in his arm, it makes me cry alot. So here is my sweet little girl she hasn't really got to meet him yet. Lucas went to visit him and I was taking a shower well I guess Legz snuck out of our room to see if she could sneak in and see him (she wants to hold him so bad). That was way funny..

Last night when we were coming home we turned into our place when Legz yelled "where the baby"? I told her he wasn't coming home just yet and oh did that set off the water works. She cried and cried and cried. I kept telling her he was sick and he needed to get better before we could take him home. Well we went back an hour later to say goodnight to him and she felt better. I love when we leave and she says "Bye Bye Baby Brother".
Well a thanks to my husband who has held it together, cause if it wasn't for him I swear everything would be a complete mess. I am so happy he is home with me next week cause there is no way I could handle life if he had to go back to work while he was still in the hospital. I am still on antibiotics but I think because this was a way hard delivery, that is why I am still really sick. I hope I can get better soon, I definitely don't feel like I did after I had Legz. Cause I was ready to start running the next day and with this one, today I still have a fever that doesn't want to go away ( I just feel like I have the flu still). Hopefully with these antibiotics they sent home I will start to feel better, even though they pumped a ton into me at the hospital so I can't believe I am not feeling better. They don't know why I had an infection cause they checked everything they could. The same thing happened with Legz I had an infection and they couldn't find it. They said my body already struggles and doesn't even want to be pregnant, so when my body is done with the baby even if the baby isn't ready, my body wants to get it out so that is why I get so sick.
Anyway we will be spending alot of time at the hospital, so if you want an update just text me or Lucas. We are leaving now to see him and I also have to get more blood work today, because I am not better and they want to keep checking me cause they can't figure out why I am not yet.

8 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

He's super cute. I like that picture better because you can actually see his whole face. Hope he gets better soon, and you too. Merry Christmas! Love you tons, don't know when we'll get up there to see you guys, but probably after the snow melts and West is big enough for Logan to hold him:) (That might be a while...)
-Sydney

Ron and Debbie said...

That little guy is the best X-mas ever. We can't wait until he is home. Grandma wants to come and spoil him. You think Grandma can get West from Legz long enough to hold him?

Anisa said...

Merry Christmas!!!

We miss you guys!

Em said...

His little whimper cry is adorable. I just can't wait for you to be able to take him home, and hope that everything gets taken care of with you.

Tamalama said...

Shel, I've got you all in my prayers-you have a great family! Congratulations!

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm glad you had a moment to post an update on the delivery and new arrival. He is absolutely darling. I hope all continues to go well, and you get to bring him home soon. What a great addition to your family. :) :) :)

Rachel said...

WHAT?!?! You had your baby??? How about some details girl! Like what'd you name him? When did you have him? He's stinkin' adorable! I hope he gets home soon....congrats!

The DeLoe Family said...

I hope you and your little baby feel better soon. Both of my deliveries were rough, so I can definitely understand where you are coming from. Before you know it that little boy will be driving you crazy with his boyish antics. And btw, he has your chin! :)