Here is a project I did thought I would share...
Since we are short on space in this new home I made these cute pockets to put our mail, and misc stuff... I figured the 5 pockets would really help out I also made a matching table mat, All I have to say is Applique is really hard especially when you sew it on backwards and don't realize it until the very end...

6 comments:
That's a really good idea!
Totally cute idea. I need to do something like that to keep all of the kids homework in... in my kitchen.
I think that shelf is crooked.... did Lucas use a level to hang it or is it just my imagination?
No it is the way I took the photo I checked it with the Level it is hung right...
Come on, I can't do things wrong.
awwwwww were is mine, your a stay at home mommy....
I am with your sis -- where's mine :)
Post a Comment