Living in Wyoming is so fun you walk out your front door and there are rabbits on your front lawn or you drive a little bit and see deer, not to mention that...
...this beautiful place is only 30 minutes from our front door.... We went to Flaming Gorge on Saturday night, we made a fire and had tin foil dinners it was so beautiful.

6 comments:
That's a 17 inch rainbow by the way.
That looks like fun, I've been wanting to go fishing for a long time. That really is a beautiful place someday I would love to see it for myself.
She's so cute, reminds me so much of you and Shahr at that age. At least the pictures I've seen.
I'm so glad you guys did that... how fun. I'm sure you'll be spending a lot of time there this summer. Next time you come down I'm sending you boxes of scrap wood for your fires!!!
I've always wanted to go to Flaming Gorge - looks like a beautiful place. When do we get to hear about a trip to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone?
Your Uncle Thad used to buy train sets and remote control cars for his sons????? Wonder what Lucas will be like with a son? Bet it's pretty cute.
Post a Comment