As I was anxiously awaiting my husband to return home after a week, I decided that me and Legz needed to get out of the house(I was going crazy). I decided to go to this cute little shop and get our toenails done.
Oh my gosh she loves doing this sort of stuff, she sat on the chair and smiled at the lady doing her toenails. She kept saying stuff like Cool, love it, and so cute... The lady did her nails for free I guess cause they didn't charge us, and she put cute flowers on them too. I am really debating about getting her ears pierced, especially since she keeps asking me(does anyone have any advise on that subject)..
I JUST LOVE HAVING A GIRL...
I JUST LOVE HAVING A GIRL...

8 comments:
Those are so cute! I can't imagine Ellie sitting still long enough to have her nails done.
Ooohhhh I want to get my toes done. The ear piercing...well since I have kids of my own - yeah take my advice how ever you want??? CAUSE I KNOW? Can you hear my sarcasm... I think you should wait until they're older, but Summer just went and got Peyton's ears pierced, so do what ever you feel. I'll be curious to see other peoples advice. I really have no idea what I would even do.
I think you should get them pierced... although who I am to ask... I'm sure mine have grown in.
I think Brynna is getting close to being able to sit that long and get her nails done too. I can't wait. As far as ears go - I have thought about it but holding off because of the work involved - but then again I have 3 kids and life is oh so crazy!
Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Enjoyed reading about your little girl being so girlie-girl.
My two old dd was the same way and was asking to have pretties like mommy's earrings. I asked our ped about having our toddler's ears pierced and she said it was fine if mommy could care for them.
Our ped gave me some suggestions for moms having their dd's ears pierced which included some OTC meds to minimize any discomfort. We went ahead at 23 mos and she did fine, looks adorable and loves her little "earwings."
Write me an e-mail if you or any of the other moms uncertain would like our ped's tips and I'll send them to you.
Amy
Amyswor@hotmail.com
Little girls are the BEST! Aren't they just the sweetest things?
I have debated about getting Julia's ears pierced too. She would look so adorable, but I think we're going to wait just because I think I want it to be a big deal for her (and I want for her to remember it). I was thinking when she's older we can take her out to dinner afterward and make a big deal about it or something so she feels like a "big girl".
How fun!!! Girls are way fun to have!!
Oh I agree with what the DeLoe Family said. Take their advice.
Post a Comment