2/26/10

She's Back!

A few months ago I stopped bringing legz to work with me on fridays because I was off... However we are back to our old schedules, I have to say today was a little hard but it was nice to have her with me. It will take a little training for both of us, because I forgot a pillow and a blanket for nap time :( The funniest part is she loves Erin at my work, and when I told her she was coming back she says "I want to go to Erin's", it makes me laugh because she acts like it is Erin's house we are going too.

2 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

oh i love this little girl! i am so glad that she is back at work. she makes the long week worth it!

Anisa said...

If it gets too hard, I would love to have her on Fridays!!!