12/20/09

Santa and Cows...

We went to St. George this weekend, I felt bad because I never took Legz to see Santa Clause. So Lucas took her to see him with his brother-in-law Dustin and niece Kaylah.
Here she is telling Santa what she wants for Christmas, I was so nervous she would be scared of him but she wasn't.

We then took the girls to see the cows on grandpa's farms, this is becoming something we love doing. They run around free while we actually get to chat, it is a blast.

Kaylah sure loves seeing the cows, it was pretty funny to see those two little munchkins running free and playing in the dirt. What could really be more fun than that.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

love the pictures, they are so cute.

wendypepper said...

Who told Kaylah she could look so much like her mommy. I sure do remember Shar at that age. Although, as I recall, we called her DOOBER then. [what a name]

Mary said...

I'm glad you had fun. What a brave girl to sit on Santa's lap :)

DAVIS' said...

I love watching those two together, they make me laugh. My favorite part is when the whisper and point at you Shellie.

DAVIS' said...

By the way thanks for coming down we had a blast.

Anisa said...

Super cute!