12/7/09

A Christmas Carol!

So tonight for family night we decided to go and watch the movie "A Christmas Carol"! I think it was really good I have never been to a 3D movie, it was a fun night!

8 comments:

wendypepper said...

I LOVE that story. Did you see the 'Jim Carey' version? I want to see that movie. I LOVE him in the 'Grinch,!

Mrs Buchanan said...

That picture is so cute. I love your new pictures they are all adorable.

Tamalama said...

I love your new banner! It even looks like a familiar place;-)

Anisa said...

It looks creepy... but I hate Jim Carey. Did Legz sit through it okay?

nateandcj said...

My kids went to see it on Saturday with Nate's parents and they loved it in 3D. Cute pictures!!!

Mary said...

I've never been to a 3D movie either, it looks fun :) I love your family pic at the top of your blog! It looks like a designer jeans ad.

The DeLoe Family said...

Legz looks so adorable...and VERY interested! :)

The DeLoe Family said...

Legz looks so adorable...and VERY interested! :)