11/9/09

Mmmmm......

So you all know I got a kitchenaid LOVE IT!!! However, since I have never used one I am so lame at it. My friend Erin (Who needs to own her own bakery, you should see some of the stuff she bakes AMAZING) told me how to use my kitchenaid, what attachments to use for what etc... I walked in the door from work tonight and Legacy said "Cookies Mama", I made the dough and baked these. They are crispy on the outside gooey on the inside, the best cookies I have ever made says lucas. I am amazed that this machine can make such a difference in baking!!!!

6 comments:

DAVIS' said...

Were is my cookies? I am fat these days you no. they look so good shell looks like you are enjoying your new kitchen aid a lot or can we say Legacy and Lucas are enjoying the kitchen aid.

Erin Evelyn said...

i am so glad that your cookies turned out delicious!! and happy i could help you learn to utilize that awesome machine! keep at it! and thanks for the plug :)

Lib-Dawg said...

You know those kitchen aids are good for cinnamon rolls...and those cookies look tasty!

Mary said...

Mmmmm...yep, those look so good!

Anisa said...

Maybe that's why I burned my corn bread.... I didn't use my kitchenaid:)

nateandcj said...

Now just package those and send them my way:)