So today I came to work and Erin (who I think needs to own her own bakery) had baked me some yummy cupcakes, for my birthday. Now you all know how I feel about desserts but Legz grabbed one for breakfast. She was in my face eating it and saying Mmmmmm... after every bite. Well I was so curious I ate one, holy moly where they good, she definitely knows how to bake!! Thanks for the cupcakes they were so good (I think she is secretly trying to make me gain weight with all her yummy treats).
So I am 30 again every time anyone asked me when I was 29, "how old I was" I said 30. So I skipped being 29, oh well at least I am not shocked today cause I have already been 30 for a year.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Have lots of fun!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Shellie dear - happy day's will come to you all year! If I had a wish that is would be...a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me! OH MY GOSH - those cupcakes look divine...glad you had one! Glad you were prepared for 30, I think i'm going to have a midlife crises...not looking forward to it!
Post a Comment