Well we all know Lucas lost a ton of weight, and he looks good. However, I really don't like how girls hit on him right in front of me.. What is wrong with girls, do they not notice me standing right their wearing a ring and holding his daughter? Or perhaps it is a vibe he is sending out that he is sexy... 
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

10 comments:
I had to lose weight in this part of our relationship to worry you, so you would start treating me better.
Show the next 'lady?' your 'Right hook' By the by, you two make a darling couple. Maybe Marriage isn't such a bad thing after all. Hope things are well with the three of you. Hey, DID you run in our marathon?
It must be those V-neck shirts...;)
I hate those V-Neck T-Shirts!
eh, they probably think you're the nanny.
The NANNY :(
They are just jealous because you got him (and they can't have him!)!! You two are a way cute couple!!!
cocky little bugger.
LOL -- You both look great!
I like your bangs Shellie! I feel your pain Shellie. I have an earfull just waiting to give to this bitch that has openly flirted with Alex & pretty much said she wants him. Some people just have no boundaries.
Post a Comment